Thursday, February 3, 2011

Favorite Valentine's Movies

Love is in the air. Or at least at the movies. I think Moonstruck is my favorite Valentine's movie. Who could resist that full moon, love, infidelity, Cher slapping Nic Cage, the opera...

Do you love him, Loretta?
Ma, I love him awful.
Oh, God, that's too bad.

Then, of course, there's Like Water for Chocolate, a sensual tale of forbidden love and erotic food. And Casablana, with Rick sacrificing his love for Ilsa, the smoldering Ingrid Bergman. Play it again, Sam, and again, and again. And Amelie, that sweet girl who was determined to bring happiness to everyone by doing anonymous good deeds. I also love Keira Knightly's version of Pride and Prejudice. And I'm still laughing at Whoopi Goldberg's performance in Ghost. I didn't know you could have sex with dead men. Ashton Kutcher, beware!

What are your favorite Valentine's movies?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my post!