Friday, July 2, 2010

Ready, Aim, Fire!

When the Supreme Court ruled that a complete ban on handguns is unconstitutional, it got me thinking. Retailers are missing out. There are several money making ideas they need to address:
  • Backpacks and book bags with gun holsters next to iphone pockets. Arts programs should be canceled to make room for artillery and combat practice. Any wild life “mistakenly” killed on school campuses could be used to subsidize school lunch programs.
  • Yoga mat bags could be used to carry rifles until over-the-shoulder rifle holders hit the stores.
  • 2-sided, clear carry-on plastic bags: one side for toiletries; the other for your gun. Shouldn't I be able to defend myself in the air as well as on the ground? I hate those passengers by the window who feel the need to climb over me on their way to the bathroom.
  • Clutches with a side pocket for pepper spray and agent orange for those guys who don't understand the word “no”.
  • Scented hand grenades for those lousy bus rides.
  • Easy access gun holsters by side view mirrors for those long L.A. drives.
Have I forgotten anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my post!