Saturday, June 19, 2010

Help! Justin Bieber followed me home last night.

First I thought he was a bean pole with a hat made of hair. Then I got scared. Why are there so many teenage boys on HAIGHT ST, of all places, sporting Justin's ridiculous hair style? Is it a shag on steroids? A perfectly coifed Beatle's do with side-swept bangs blown straight? I'll do you a favor and not include a picture as it might inspire Medusa-like stares. Was Ryan Seacrest far behind? And what is he hiding under those bangs anyway? Miley Cyrus' phone #?  

I know the record industry needs to manufacture new teen idols every other year. But can you make one who doesn't make the older Justin Timberlake look like a pro wrestler? And what's with the rap quotes. “It's like, you know, whateva!” Please, little Bieber, you're from Canada. OK, a sweet teenager who's mentored by Usher isn't the end of the world. Maybe I'm too picky. But I don't get it. I feel like Tom Cruise is planting his alien forces. Or Christopher Walken's behind me whispering, “I've got the fever for Bieber.” All we need now is Donald Trump to get a hold of him. AHHH!

Do you see it too? Am I the only one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my post!