Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh Where, Oh Where has our Hillary Gone?

Hillary Clinton, our glorious Secretary of State, is rarely headlined in the news. I'm not talking about NPR or BBC news coverage, but our mainstream media. Madeline Albright and Condoleezza Rice were headlined in their day. I didn't have to google them to figure out where they were or what issue they were discussing. Is Obama scared of her? Last week the Huffington Post published the rare Hillary headline that the Feds were going to sue Arizona. Why isn't she headlined more often? Lord, she's only a Senior White House Official.

I've adapted the main verse of a children's song to illustrate my feelings. The original song was about a dog who runs away to explore the world before deciding that home is best. The link below my verse has Disney's version of the song.

Oh Where, Oh Where has our Hillary Gone?
Oh Where, Oh Where can she be?
With her pant suits all packed,
And her schedule intact,
Oh Where, Oh Where can she be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cl2wkM4Y7gw&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading and commenting on my post!